Faster, Stronger, Better – Your Shortcut To Improved Athletic Performance
Which track and field athlete does NOT want to improve his or her athletic performance?
Anyone who is competition minded wants to be better. Always. Maybe
you want to improve for the team, maybe to break a personal record,
maybe just to stay fit and healthy. Whatever your goal, this web site is
determined to help you.
Hello and welcome to my site.
name is Aston Moore. I am a coach in track and field specializing in
horizontal and vertical jumping. I am widely recognized as one of the
foremost experts in jump training in the world today. I have over 30
years experience firstly as an elite competitor - one who has
represented Great Britain in the Olympics and other major world wide
I am now the personal coach and mentor to some of
the most successful athletes in the world. My stable of athletes and
sports people includes not only medallists in truly major world events
such as Olympics Games, but also World Champions and World record
You could say, I know the game :-)
If you want to be a faster, stronger and better athlete you will most
likely not only listen to your coach (if you have one) but also read
web sites about track and field and sports training. Thanks to the
Internet we now have access to an incredible wealth of information.
if you use the Net to find tips and advice, you will regularly find
imprecise and contradictory information or advice from "trusted"
resources that are not as "trusted" as they say they are.
Elite Athletic Performance I want to provide you with no nonsense,
research based information on a variety of issues related to track and
field, sports, health and fitness.
Just a few things you can expect from this site:
- I will share some of the tips and tricks that I teach when I coach top athletes
- You will learn drills that help you improve your agility and increase your speed
- You will find out how you can add more energy to your exercise routine using plyometrics
- You will learn how to jump higher and how to jump further
- You will learn how you can benefit from circuit training and core training
- I even tell you about training equipment, shoes, sports apparel etc and give you buyer's advice
- And a whole lot more.
In other words, you will find proven workable solutions for every sportsman and sportswoman, whatever your level.
all love to get into shape or meet our goals as quickly as possible but
not everyone is able to hire a coach or trainer. I understand this. I
will be pleased to be your personal trainer that speaks from your desk
top and help you improve your athletic performance through this site.
To Your Success!
- Athletic Performance Blog
- The Athletic Performance Blog is a special page featuring short messages about new additions and updates to this website.
- Track and Field - The Basics, Events, Training
- The singular sport known as track and field is one of the oldest sport in the world, it is not just one event the sport is many events.
- High Jump - Secrets To Success
- High jump is an event that needs agility, speed and power in addition to good technique. The jump consists of three parts: the approach, the takeoff and the flight.
- Long Jump Secrets To Success
- Some athletes and coaches view the long jump as simply an event that involves running and jumping.
- Lifting Techniques - Do's & Don'ts - Elite Athletic Performance
- Athletes have to master a number of different lifting techniques into their training program. It is easy to make mistakes.
- Speed Training - Basic Principles
- Why is speed training so important for all athletes and sportspeople?
- Plyometric Training - The Benefits Of Plyometrics
- If you want to add more energy to your exercise routine, what you need is plyometric training. Plyometrics are also called plyos, and they consist of powerful and fast movements.
- Strength Training Exercises - Elite Athletic Performance
- Strength training exercises are good for athletes. Ideally, it is a way to include physical activity in your every day routine.
- Planning For a Circuit Training Program
- Circuit training was first developed as a method to improve general fitness. It is a great way to improve endurance, strength, and even mobility.
- Core Training 101- The Basics
- Improving the strength and the activation patterns of the deep and superficial muscles of your torso is possible through core training.
- Sports Nutrition Guide For Track & Field Athletes
- If you want to achieve peak performance in your chosen sport, you must follow a good sports nutrition guide to direct your eating habits.
- Coaching Track and Field Athletes - About Aston Moore
- Aston Moore has been coaching track and field athletes for many years and now shares his knowledge through this web site.
- Sports Training Questions? Contact Elite Athletic Performance!
- You would like to know more about sports training, athletic performance or track and field?
- Track and Field News - Improve Your Athletic Performance
- Looking for Track and Field News that makes the difference between good and excellent athletic performance?
© 2011-2016 Elite-Athletic-Performance.com – All Rights Reserved